Position: antenna engineer
- research staff planned for employment in connection with the implementation of the project (a newly employed person to the R & D department)
- employment will take place during the project implementation period and will be maintained after its completion. Planned form of employment – contract of employment,
- engagement dimension: 1/2 time.
- development of new antenna concepts, creation and development of products or parts thereof, including development and proposing of technical solutions for antennas being the subject of subsequent project stages;
- optimization of existing and new antenna prototypes, introduction of patches and iterations of antenna designs;
- computer simulations and numerical electromagnetic analysis of antenna systems;
- measurements of field and perimeter parameters of prototypes and other experimental works involving prototypes of antennas;
- editing technical reports, publications and other documents in accordance with the project schedule
Requirements for recruitment:
- higher education (telecommunications, electronics or related – at least M.Sc.),
- professional experience of at least 3 years in the design of antennas, antenna systems and / or systems high frequency,
- knowledge of the basic parameters of antennas and antenna systems,
- knowledge of basic techniques of analysis and measurements of antennas and passive high frequency systems,
- knowledge of basic tools for design and analysis of antennas and high frequency circuits,
- knowledge of English as an expert, Spanish will be an advantage
The newly hired employee will be selected through public recruitment carried out in two stages:
- sending a resume (CV) with a cover letter on hr(at)itelite.net
- in response to an advertisement published on websites with job offers and on the IT ELITE website.
- in a direct conversation with the IT ELITE management, during which the candidate will be able to present your person in detail.